Jordán García is a highly qualified embryologist. Educated in Spain, he previously worked as the main Auditor of the IVI Group, one of the most important groups specialized in Assisted Reproduction worldwide.
As a matter of fact, he participated in the design and creation of the clinic Innova Invitro from its beginnings.
His work as embryologist is of outstanding importance for our clients success and happiness.
– 1993 – May, 2000 Tbilisi State Medical University Graduated with Honors.
– 2000 State Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education. Training Course in Ultra-sonography.
– 2001- 2006 Jordan, Institute of Human Reproduction, Residency program in Human Reproduction, licensed Reproductologist.
– 2002 JHPIEGO Family Planning, Counseling and Reproductive Health Workshop, Tbilisi, Georgia.
– 2003 CTC Center for training and consultancy. Health care management.
– 2004 CTC Project. Cycle management I and II.
– 2010-2011 Residency program in Obstetrics-Gynecology, licensed Ob-Gynecologist.
– 2014 – Hysteroscopy laparoscopy training – Ankara University.
– Languages: Native Russian, Georgian; fluent English;
For 6 years is working with international patients for surrogacy-donation cycles. More than 15 years experience in working in several prestigious clinics in Georgia and abroad.
– Active member of ESHRE, ASRM. Has participated in all main conferences and workshops in the field human reproduction and gynecology. Active speaker in local professional meetings. Author of 17 scientific works since 1999.