Dr. Sobolev is PhD in Medical Science by the Odessa State Medical University, Senior Researcher and university professor. His work experience extends for more than 30 years, especially in the field of reproductive medicine.
Training: Scientific Center of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow, under the guidance of Professor B.V. Leonov), Goettingen Medical University (Göttingen, Germany, under the guidance of Professor Michelmann).
During the years 1998-1999 and under the guidance of Professor V. N. Zaporozhan, Dr. Sobolev created and headed the Department of Reproductive Medicine at the Odessa State Medical University.
In the year 2009, he co-founded the first private advanced reproductive Clinic of Odessa where he worked as the Medical Director until 2013. Dr. Sobolev is author of many scientific works and is a Senior member of ESHRE (European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology) since 1996.
– 2016 – Current Innova In Vitro – Director, Doctor Reproductologist, Obstetricin- Gynecologist
– 2010-2016– Clinic for IVF and HR ‘’In-Vitro’’, Doctor Reproductologist, Obstetricin- Gynecologist.
– 2006-2010 Jordania Institute of Human Reproduction , Reproductologist
– 2001- 2006 Jordania Institute of Human Reproduction, Residency program in Human Reproduction
– 2000-2003, Center for Reproductive Medicine and Infertility, LTD, Half-time work doctor- assistant, ultrasonographist
– 1998-2000 Ultrasound Diagnostic and Reproductive health centre Juno,
– 1993 – May, 2000 Tbilisi State Medical University Graduated with Honors 2000 State edical Academy of Postgraduate Education Training Course in Ultrasonography.
– 2014 January – Hysteroscopy laparscopy training – Ankara University. 2010-2011 Residency program in Obstetrics-Gynecology, licensed Ob-Gyn.
– 2001- 2006 Jordania Institute of Human Reproduction, Residency program in Human Reproduction – licensed Reproductologiest
– 2004 CTC Project cycle management I and II
– 2003 CTC Center for training and consultancy Health care management. 2002 JHPIEGO Family Planning, Counseling and Reproductive Health Workshop, Tbilisi, Georgia.
– LANGUAGES: Native Russian, Georgian; fluent English;
For 6 years is working with international patients for surrogacy-donation cycles.
– Active member of ESHRE, ASRM. Has participated in all main conferences and workshops in the field human reproduction and gynecology. Active speaker in local professional meetings. Author of 17 scientific works since 1999.
JORDÁN GARCÍA ORTEGA
Embryology Laboratory Director Innova Invitro
Dates Employed Sep 2017 – Present
Jordán García is a highly qualified embryologist. Educated in Spain, he previously worked as the main Auditor of the IVI Group, one of the most important groups specialized in Assisted Reproduction worldwide.
As a matter of fact, he participated in the design and creation of the clinic Innova Invitro from its beginnings.
His work as embryologist is of outstanding importance for our clients success and happiness.