Our company is offering IVF+PGS at the price of 5.500 Euros*
With PGS and egg donation at the price 9.000 Euros*
The package includes: ICSI, PGS of 24 chromosomes, male analysis, women analysis and one embryo-transfer. The medicines intended for hormonal stimulation are not included. *PGS of 1 to 3 embryos.
IVF without PGS: 4.000 Euros
PGS: Up to 3 embryos 1.500 Euros
PGS: 3 or more embryos 2.500 Euros
Medicines for stimulation: around 1.500 Euros
Donor: 3.500 Euros. It includes compensation, medical tests and stimulation medicines.
Freezing of Sperm: 200 Euros.
Storage of Biological material: 360 Euros per year (including sperm and embryos).
The egg donation procedures, as well as the ICSI are done in our clinic in Georgia.
Personal assistance, interpretation and lawyer consultation included.
We can offer our patients a unique approach based on a HGH (Human Growth Hormone) protocol. This is specially useful for low response patients. The protocol can also be combined with acupuncture and nutritional therapy. The use of HCG will increase the amount of oocytes during the cycle and pick up and highly increase the probabilities to get pregnant.
Benefits of PGS
- PGS can predict which embryos are viable, so we will transfer only those ones that have a real possibility to survive and become healthy children.
- PGS saves time. By transferring only viable embryos, we discard the the implantation of unhealthy embryos that would otherwise lead to miscarriages or abortions.
- PGS saves money. By performing the embryo-transfer of viable embryos only you can save money, since you will avoid paying for embryo-transfers that will not end in a successful pregnancy.
- PGS increases pregnancy rate. Because only viable embryos will be transferred there is more probabilities to get a pregnancy after first attempt. In general, the chances to get a pregnancy after PGS when transferring two embryos is 70-80%.
- PGS prevent the birth of children with chromosomal diseases such as Down syndrome and Klinefelter syndrome.
- PGS avoid unnecessary suffering of the surrogate mother as miscarriage, abortions and other complications will be have less chance to occur.
- PGS is not a panacea but it is a really helpful tool that has become affordable and accessible in recent years.