Our Guiding Principles
Pons Medical Group was founded in Ukraine in 2016 later moving its main office to Armenia. We are a team of professionals in the field of family law and reproductive medicine. The main aim of our company is to offer comprehensive Surrogacy Programs and genetic tests for couples suffering from infertility.
We operate under the principles of high quality standards, strict confidentiality and transparency.
Our Ethical Standards:
– Fair compensation for our Surrogate Mothers
– Our Surrogates freely participate in our programs and are not pressed by urgent economic needs
– The Intended Parents are fully in charge during the process, they can freely communicate with their Surrogate Mother
– The Intended Parents are healthy and young enough to guarantee an appropriate and happy environment for their future child
– We strictly follow the law and regulations.
Our work philosphy and values
WE ARE FAIR, CANDID & ETHICAL
Being fair, candid, and ethical are our core values at Pons Medical Group
WE ARE AVAILABLE 24/7 AND WE ARE RESPONSIVE
Our staff is always available to guide and assist our clients and we strive to provide the best care, from maintaining the highest legal, professional and human standards, to supporting you through every stage of your journey to parenthood.
WE ARE EXPERIENCED
Our team and medical partners has been working successfully in the field of surrogacy since 2000. Our lawyers and coordinators have over 15 years of experience in the legal and medical fields. We have a proven history of success.
WE ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE
Fertility treatment is a sensitive issue and our client’s privacy is one of our top priorities. All communications involving patient care are confidential. Whenever our clients have provided photos and personal information, we have a strict policy of not posting newborn or intended parent’s photos or information.